It's been a whirlwind weekend! Two posts in three days is a lot but I'm making up for the last two weeks that I've devoted to a research paper for school. I intend to blog more frequently now that summer is here!
Enjoy a quick list of traits held by many a "good Catholic." If you can think of anymore, leave a comment!
You know you're a "good Catholic" when...
1. You have drawer full of devotional religious cards and books you would feel too guilty throwing out or recycling.
2. One of your dream vacations would be attending a world youth day!
3. The acronyms JP2 and B16 are very dear to you.
4. You catch yourself humming the hymns at Church at random times and locations.
5. You know the hour or hours in the day that you’re supposed to say the Chaplet of Divine Mercy or the Angelus.
6. When someone reports that they’ve gone on a pilgrimage and you respond with “Awesome!” or some variation there of.
7. You’re usually the only one in your pew or row that sings.
8. Your car is adorned with Catholic-related objects or bumper stickers.
9. Waiting seven days for mass seems like just too long.
10. You miss Lent once it ends.